And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon (aka Mount of Megiddo) Revelation 16:16
This post describes the day when the Lord returns to earth as depicted in Revelation 19:11-21. The more I study, the more information I find – it seems to never end. I have collected verses that I think may further detail this day- now there are many interpretations, so decide (through your own study) on your own. There is a battle in Revelation 19 and a different one in Revelation 20 (end of the 1000 year reign with Christ). As for the rapture, that is another subject. (but some may say this is rapture) Whether we believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, a mid or a post- tribulation rapture,(or none) I think we can all agree on these two things:
1. Be ready for the Lord at any moment- keeping yourself ready at all times and pray without ceasing for the salvation of others
2. Be ready for persecution Know that if we live- it is for the Lord, and if we die- it is for the Lord.
I have been told by the Lord to 1-Prepare for Him, 2- He is about to pour out His wrath 3- we must invite others and go after the lost. I do feel, and I know others do also, a great urgency in our spirit to gather in as many as we can.
Revelation 19:11-21 The Lord of Heavens Armies.
Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: “Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared. Come and eat the flesh of kings, generals, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great.” Then I saw the beast and the kings of the world and their armies gathered together to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army. And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came from the mouth of the one riding the white horse. And the vultures all gorged themselves on the dead bodies
I believe that this may also be the same day that another two major events will happen.
- Fulfillment of the prophecy of Zechariah 12-14 “They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son:” Zechariah 12:10 A river of cleansing for the Jewish people. Jesus comes back to attack the nations who hate Israel- and Zechariah12:4 gives us more details” “On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations” and in verse 9: “ On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem” Could this be the 144,000 that were sealed by the angel in Revelation 7 (and 14)? Maybe…but I don’t have enough proof here to go into detail, but it makes sense. Matthew 24 may prove this: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other”
side note: This could be the 144000 sealed, and if the following verses in Revelation 4 describe them in heaven- then maybe those sealed are taken up at that time “taken out of great tribulation” so maybe it’s here or Rev 19…Most of the scripture I have below points this to the day of this battle as described above. Rev 4 is vague and up for speculation. We are told they follow Him wherever He goes – so maybe they are the army???? Time frame is important to decifer- so just passing thoughts for now.
- The great sickle – There are two sickles mentioned in Revelation 14. One is the Lord on a cloud and it seems that this may be the rapture, because it speaks of a harvest and the other is an angel with a sickle. The sickle we are discussing is revealed in Revelation 14:18-20” Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia“ Now what is my reasoning here? When else can this take place? It is the sickle thrown in during the “winepress of God’s wrath”. The winepress of God’s wrath is described above in Revelation 19.”. If it was any other time before this moment- there would be no one to fight against when the Lord returns, and if it happened after this point- everyone would be dead from His arrival. The sickle is either happening at the same moment or just after Him- somewhere on this day. If the sickle is at this point-then there is a good possibility that there may be believers left to harvest in the end. Does this prove a post trib argument- maybe, but not necessarily. There might be people who decide to turn back to the Lord in the last hours. To possibly prove this, read Isaiah 30:27 “Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire: And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err” and Matthew 24 may also prove this “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.. so we know from this verse that the angels will be out gathering in the elect when He Appears.
Let’s travel into the future and see what happens on this day: The earth is dark and the stars are falling. The earth quakes mightily, you you hear the screams of people and the great battle cry from afar. In the darkness, people hide, they seek shelter as buildings collapse, tsunamis rise up in places unheard, cities and islands disappear. Lightnings, thunders, and great hail (possibly up to 125lbs) fall upon the earth. The people make a fist at the Lord God and blaspheme His Holy name, but the great supernatural army led by the Lord of Hosts marches on in Victory without braking rank. The earth quakes as cities and nations fall. Nothing can hide from them -in and out through houses, buildings, mountains, nothing can stand in their way. Before them, the land is beautiful like the garden of Eden, and behind them is great destruction. When they pass over the waters, the great sea stands at attention , piling back the waters,revealing the foundations of the earth as the saints and the Lord plunder through. The army led by the beast and the false prophet rise up to fight, but they are killed by the sword that comes from the mouth of the one riding the white horse. The land is filled with dead bodies, rivers of blood flow through the cities and down from the mountains. The King of Glory leads them, He is shining brilliantly a bright amber fire, more glorious than the rising sun. He is surrounded by thick veiling clouds. Wicked men are instantly killed by the Sword that comes from the mouth of the rider, blood fills the land and another great quake among the shaking and a host of angels is sent out over the entire earth. The angels throw in the sickle and gather up the wicked clusters off the vine of earth and cast it into the fire. Jesus captures both the beast and the false prophet and they are thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. They have deceived the elect, they have destroyed God’s children, they have ruined and distorted all the Lord had originally planned for us. But Praise God! Jesus has saved those who believe and serve Him- who search after Him with humble hearts. They said no to the sweet temptations of worldly desires and lusts. They have not been deceived. Jesus, the Mighty King- Lord of Heaven’s Armies, has arrived with a mighty army behind Him, robed in white. One this day, the Lord will save His people. They will see the wounds and know He is their Savior- Jesus Chris. They will weep bitterly over Him, then the Lord will open a river of cleansing for them. “On that day a fountain will be opened for the dynasty of David and for the people of Jerusalem, a fountain to cleanse them from all their sins and impurity.
(We know from earlier scriptures in Revelation that the saints were given white robes, so we can assume they are saints- and not angels. Are they the saints of a pretrib rapture? Or from days of old? I’m not 100% ready to answer that just yet- but you should think about it)
Now on to details of this day….
- Jesus arrives with His Army- saints robed in white garments Zech 14:5 Rev 6:10-12 Rev 7: 12-14 Jude 1:14
- The Lord’s robe is dipped in blood- red, winepress:Genesis 49:10-12 Isaiah 63
- He is burning with anger, surrounded by thick, rising smoke
- For he will come like a raging flood tide driven by the breath of the Lord. Zephaniah 1 (*interesting to note here in Zephaniah a mention of those not wearing the proper clothes- similar to the parable Jesus spoke of when inviting those to the feast**)
- All the nations will come against Jerusalem Zechariah 14: 1-3
- He will be full of fury and arrive with a battle cry Zephaniah1:8-18 Isaiah13:4-6 Hab 3:13 Joel 2:1 Joel 2:11 Psalm 47:5
- It will be a day of great tribulation Matthew 24:15-22
- He comes from Mount Paran and move across the deserts to Edom He moves from east to west Hab 3:3
- The waters of the earth will separate when He and His army trample over them and the foundations of the earth will be seen 2 Samuel 22 Psalm 18 Hab 3:13-15
- The sun and the moon will not give off their light Matthew 24:29-51 Isaiah 13:10 JOel 2:31
- it will be as lightning flashes across the sky luke 17:24
- Their dead will be left unburied, and the stench of rotting bodies will fill the land. The mountains will flow with their blood.
- He is victorious over all the nations Zeph 2 Zeph 3:8
- The Heavens will roll up like a scroll, the sun and moon will no longer give off light and the stars will fall from the heavens
- The earth will quake 2 Samuel 22 Psalm 18 Isaiah 13:13 Joel 2:10
- It is a day Edom will be paid back for all it did to Israel Exodus 15 Jeremiah 49:19-32
- Plagues and pestilence will come before this day – Habakkuk
- They leave a path of destruction behind them –Joel 2Their horses are of supernatural strength “Look at them as they leap along the mountaintops. Listen to the noise they make—like the rumbling of chariots, like the roar of fire sweeping across a field of stubble, or like a mighty army moving into battle” joel 2
- This army goes through the land like a mighty unstoppable wind- NO ONE can hide from them- they search every house, every corner, nothing is overlooked. Every enemy is searched out: “The attackers march like warriors and scale city walls like soldiers. Straight forward they march, never breaking rank. They never jostle each other; each moves in exactly the right position. They break through defenses without missing a step. They swarm over the city and run along its walls. They enter all the houses, climbing like thieves through the windows.”-Joel 2- it goes on to say the Lord is at the head of the column- leading them with a shout (cry as we read in Isaiah). He witnesses, the earthquakes, darkness of sun, moon, and stars. “The earth quakes as they advance, and the heavens tremble. The sun and moon grow dark, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord is at the head of the column. He leads them with a shout. This is his mighty army, and they follow his orders. The day of the Lord is an awesome, terrible thing. Who can possibly survive?”
- He shall come as a thief in the night 1 thes 5:2-4 2 Peter 3:10A day of sifting the wheat and tares- the angels are sent out
- The angels will swing their sickle over the vine of the earth Matthew 24:30-31
- The great cleansing of Judah, Jerusalem, and the royal line of David – as foretold in Zechariah 12-14 Zechariah 9:13-16 Hab 3:13 Ezekiel 39:25-28
- The great sickle swung on this day! During this time the angels are sent out to separate the wheat from the tares, and throwing the tares into the lake of fire.
- His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives Zechariah 14:4
- The sun and the moon will turn dark first- according to Joel 2:28-32 “The sun will become dark, and the moon will turn blood before that great and terrible day of the Lord arrives “
- This happens after the seventh angel poured his vial in the air. Revelation 16
Who is rider on the Horse? Isaiah describes him : “Our Redeemer, whose name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, is the Holy One of Israel…. The Lord will march forth like a mighty hero; he will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies. (Is 42:13, 47:4, Jer 6:6)The rider on the horse is the One who is faithful and true, the King of Kings and His title is the Word of God. There is only one person who can fit this description of the Rider who leads this great heavenly army- His name is Jesus Christ, Son of God, Redeemer
Why has this rider arrived? Isaiah foretold this: “For the Lord is enraged against the nations. His fury is against all their armies. He will completely destroy them, dooming them to slaughter. Their dead will be left unburied, and the stench of rotting bodies will fill the land. The mountains will flow with their blood. The heavens above will melt away and disappear like a rolled-up scroll. The stars will fall from the sky like withered leaves from a grapevine, or shriveled figs from a fig tree. And when my sword has finished its work in the heavens, it will fall upon Edom, the nation I have marked for destruction. The sword of the Lord is drenched with blood and covered with fat—with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of rams prepared for sacrifice. Yes, the Lord will offer a sacrifice in the city of Bozrah. He will make a mighty slaughter in Edom. Even men as strong as wild oxen will die— the young men alongside the veterans. The land will be soaked with blood and the soil enriched with fat. For it is the day of the Lord’s revenge, the year when Edom will be paid back for all it did to Israel Isaiah 34:2-8
The Prophet Habbukkuk describes the day: “I see God moving across the deserts from Edom, the Holy One coming from Mount Paran. His brilliant splendor fills the heavens, and the earth is filled with his praise. His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise. Rays of light flash from his hands, where his awesome power is hidden. Pestilence marches before him; plague follows close behind. When he stops, the earth shakes. When he looks, the nations tremble. He shatters the everlasting mountains and levels the eternal hills. He is the Eternal One! You marched across the land in anger and trampled the nations in your fury. You went out to rescue your chosen people, to save your anointed ones. You crushed the heads of the wicked and stripped their bones from head to toe. With his own weapons, you destroyed the chief of those who rushed out like a whirlwind, thinking Israel would be easy prey. You trampled the sea with your horses, and the mighty waters piled high. Hab 3:2-6, 12-15 **notice how he describes the plagues and pestilence that comes before this time, the earthquakes, and notice this verse “You went out to rescue your chosen people, to save your anointed ones”- Could this be referring to Zechariah 12-14 being fulfilled on this day?!. “ He will trample the sea with his horses and the waters pilled up high, pay attention reader- this moment is recorded throughout scripture- when the Lord returns this day, he will also go across waters and the waters will separate for him and his army**
Isaiah gives the same description in chapter 59:17-19 He put on righteousness as his body armor and placed the helmet of salvation on his head. He clothed himself with a robe of vengeance and wrapped himself in a cloak of divine passion. He will repay his enemies for their evil deeds. His fury will fall on his foes. He will pay them back even to the ends of the earth. In the west, people will respect the name of the Lord; in the east, they will glorify him. For he will come like a raging flood tide driven by the breath of the Lord.
Jacob prophesied of the Rider when He spoke over Judah-: He washes his clothes in wine, his robes in the blood of grapes. His eyes are darker than wine, and his teeth are whiter than milk. (re:Lion of Judah ) Gen 49:11-12
Joel spoke of this day and the army in detail: “Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.Fire burns in front of them, and flames follow after them. Ahead of them the land lies as beautiful as the Garden of Eden. Behind them is nothing but desolation; not one thing escapes. They look like horses; they charge forward like warhorses. Look at them as they leap along the mountaintops. Listen to the noise they make—like the rumbling of chariots, like the roar of fire sweeping across a field of stubble, or like a mighty army moving into battle. Fear grips all the people; every face grows pale with terror. The attackers march like warriors and scale city walls like soldiers. Straight forward they march, never breaking rank. They never jostle each other; each moves in exactly the right position. They break through defenses without missing a step. They swarm over the city and run along its walls. They enter all the houses, climbing like thieves through the windows. The earth quakes as they advance, and the heavens tremble. The sun and moon grow dark, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord is at the head of the column. He leads them with a shout. This is his mighty army, and they follow his orders. The day of the Lord is an awesome, terrible thing. Who can possibly survive? Joel 2:1-11
More from Joel : Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike. And I will cause wonders in the heavens and on the earth— blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun will become dark, and the moon will turn blood red before that great and terrible day of the Lord arrives. But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 2:28-32. (Joel 2 needs its own study and now I’m wondering about the time frame of this verse..if Joel 2 is in chronological order…more to think on- is this verse happening today or is it speaking of a distant time?)
Isaiah speaks of revelation 19 “: “The Assyrians will be destroyed, but not by the swords of men. The sword of God will strike them. Isaiah 31:8 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations”.
Isaiah saw this day and notice it is also the day of sifting: Look! The Lord is coming from far away, burning with anger, surrounded by thick, rising smoke. His lips are filled with fury; his words consume like fire. His hot breath pours out like a flood up to the neck of his enemies. He will sift out the proud nations for destruction. He will bridle them and lead them away to ruin. But the people of God will sing a song of joy, like the songs at the holy festivals. You will be filled with joy, as when a flutist leads a group of pilgrims to Jerusalem, the mountain of the Lord—to the Rock of Israel, Isaiah 30:27-29
Isaiah (matches Revelation 19:11): The earth will shake at the force of his word, and one breath from his mouth will destroy the wicked. He will wear righteousness like a belt and truth like an undergarment. Is 11:4-5
Eyes like Flames of Fire- Isaiah gives same description: And standing in the middle of the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man. He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across his chest. His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And his eyes were like flames of fire. His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and his voice thundered like mighty ocean waves. He held seven stars in his right hand, and a sharp two-edged sword came from his mouth. And his face was like the sun in all its brilliance. Is 11:13-16 and Rev 19:12
A Robe dipped in Blood- Isaiah 63 (describing Rev 19): Who is this who comes from Edom, from the city of Bozrah, with his clothing stained red? Who is this in royal robes, marching in his great strength? “It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation! It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!” Why are your clothes so red, as if you have been treading out grapes? “I have been treading the winepress alone; no one was there to help me. In my anger I have trampled my enemies as if they were grapes. In my fury I have trampled my foes. Their blood has stained my clothes. For the time has come for me to avenge my people, to ransom them from their oppressors. I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed. So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me. I crushed the nations in my anger and made them stagger and fall to the ground, spilling their blood upon the earth.”Is 63:1-6
And His title was the Word of God-Rev 19:13: John 1:1-4 tells us who this is: the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it. We proclaim to you the one who existed from the beginning,[a] whom we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is the Word of life. 2 This one who is life itself was revealed to us, and we have seen him. And now we testify and proclaim to you that he is the one who is eternal life. He was with the Father, and then he was revealed to us John 1:1-4, 1 John 1:1-2
The Sickle is Swung at this time: So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and loaded the grapes into the great winepress of God’s wrath. The grapes were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress in a stream about 180 mileslong and as high as a horse’s bridle. Rev 14:19-20. Matthew also describes this: “Immediately after the anguish of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will give no light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven. Matthew 24:2—32
We see some really neat clues here in Matthew 24:29-32
- This day will come after great anguish
- The sun and moon will be dark and stars will fall
- Powers in the heavens will be shaken
- Then the Lord will appear-
- Then deep mourning- this has to be Zech 12- okay.. it maaaay be
- Then “he will send his angels to gather” this has to be the sickle of wheat and tares
Matthew 24:29-32 goes into detail about his day. We know it is the last day because of the description. Zechariah 12 hasn’t been fulfilled, so this has to be the day when His people will look ‘upon Him whom they pierced and they will mourn for Him as if for an only Son” it is here where the Lord cleanses them. Who is He cleansing? Zechariah tells us: Judah, Jerusalem, and the royal line of David” This day- is also the great day of the Sickle. The angels are sent out to separate the good from the bad – the wheat and the tares. So you may say- aha! This proves post tribulation rapture because there are some who are saved… maybe….but not necessarily. There could be some saved on earth- even after the rapture. If this is the case, then it is those who are getting sifted out.
The sons of Korah, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit describe Him: “Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. Psalm 24:3-8
Jesus is going to save His Jewish People
Zechariah 12 describes this day : I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves. “On that day,” says the Lord, “I will cause every horse to panic and every rider to lose his nerve. I will watch over the people of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of their enemies. 5 And the clans of Judah will say to themselves, ‘The people of Jerusalem have found strength in the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, their God.’ “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a flame that sets a woodpile ablaze or like a burning torch among sheaves of grain. They will burn up all the neighboring nations right and left, while the people living in Jerusalem remain secure. “The Lord will give victory to the rest of Judah first, before Jerusalem, so that the people of Jerusalem and the royal line of David will not have greater honor than the rest of Judah. On that day the Lord will defend the people of Jerusalem; the weakest among them will be as mighty as King David! And the royal descendants will be like God, like the angel of the Lord who goes before them! For on that day I will begin to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. “Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died. The sorrow and mourning in Jerusalem on that day will be like the great mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the valley of Megiddo. “All Israel will mourn, each clan by itself, and with the husbands separate from their wives. The clan of David will mourn alone, as will the clan of Nathan, the clan of Levi, and the clan of Shimei. Each of the surviving clans from Judah will mourn separately, and with the husbands separate from their wives.
More proof on Salvation of the Jewish People: “I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, “The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness. And this is my covenant with them, that I will take away their sins.” Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn. Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the people of Israel rebelled against him, God was merciful to you instead. Now they are the rebels, and God’s mercy has come to you so that they, too, will share in God’s mercy. For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone. Romans 11:25-32
(Let us reason together…… When else could this great moment happen? If you look closely at this day, it is closely described as the same day He comes in Wrath in Revelation 19 against the enemies of Jerusalem. This day could be the day of salvation for the Jewish people. Could this be the 144,000 that were sealed in Revelation 7 & 14? I don’t know… yet. Some commentaries put this together with Joel and Hosea and say this day will last 3 days…but I haven’t looked into that further, just putting more in your brain to ponder
This sounds like the same battle of Revelation 19 with more detail: Revelation 16:15-22: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
If you haven’t accepted the Lord Jesus into your heart and your life- make today the day of your salvation! He wants you back. Do not be deceived by the false teachers and prophets. Give your life to Him today, repent of your ways, change, seek Him, and let Him transform you into a new creation. Begin to run the race ,striving for the goal He has ahead for us. He Loves You!
- “Put ye in the Sickle, for the harvest is ripe”.. tares, wheat ….and wickedness shall increase Revelaton 14, Joel 3. (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Armageddon Campaign: The Battle of the Great Day of God Almighty (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Many people have asked me this year, “What is the Rapture”? Here’s what I tell them. (vineoflife.net)
- The Harvest of the Earth (ghettoscorner.wordpress.com)
- Baby,priest,teacher,prophet,lamb of God,son of God,king,lord (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)