That’s right, according to the CDC, between October 2019 and March 14. 2020- 38,000,000 – 54,000,000 people got the flu in the United States, with 23,000 – 59,000 flu deaths and NO ONE HAD TO CLOSE ANY PUBLIC restaurants, businesses, schools or BOAT RAMPS . That’s 5.5 months of CDC Stats, so let’s do math: 6,909,090 -9,818,181 people each month got the flu between 2019-2020 in those 5.5 months. 10,000 DEATHS PER MONTH from the Flu! (And that’s with 50% -80% of the population receiving the flu shot- on cdc site as per 2018-2019 so probably higher numbers this year)
If we’re rounding, my title should read 7 million to 10 million people got the flu each month in the last 5-6 months.
As of today, USA has 55000 COVID 19 Cases- I’m assuming that’s for all of March? Maybe February too. And remember – There’s a recovery number we’re not seeing.
I’m not saying this isn’t important, and I’m not denying that people have it, but I want you to see it from a real prospective…. If you have more insight into this, please explain it in the comments.
And the CDC wouldn’t lie…. unless they were getting flu vax kickbacks, but that’s deep state talk, so most irrelevant (CDC is funded by congress)
Am i doing the math wrong? Is there something I’m not doing right? Please tell me bc my city is almost at a shut down – we can’t even put a boat on the water because .0081% of people in Florida have Covid19- and that number obviously includes people who have recovered, but for some reason, that’s not told to us. Yes, South Florida has about half of the cases in Florida – approx 350 in Miami and 312 in fort Lauderdale but again, that is .019% of the county population. Isn’t that 2 people out of every 10K in Broward county
I know, I see the numbers for New York, but where are the recovery numbers? When this first came out I saw China continually posted their high recovery rate at 50% and growing – but not our numbers. New York was at an estimated 17K a month for flu stats according to their health department.
More people died from the flu in the last 5 months than have the corona19 virus (USA)
What’s really going on?
BTW, I’m not promoting the flu vax here with these stats. My neighbor got a flu shot and ended up in a coma for 2 months and died 6 months later. The guy had just retired , enjoying his 2nd year of retirement. My bro and family got the flu shots and they all ended up with the flu for Christmas so explain that to me. I’m not sold on it.
If this covid is really as dangerous as they say it is, then the cdc is lying to us about the flu stats. If the cdc is lying about the flu stats its because flu shots are a money maker for them.If cdc is lying, then covid19 stats could also be misleading. If you research cdc statistics, you’ll find a pediatrician wrote on the USdept of health accusing them of lying.
Getting caught up in the here and now
Has a tendency to wear me down
Am I really free if I’m thinking ’bout
Only temporary things?
The world’s screaming so loud
When I’m locked to the middle of my doubt
When I’m lost in the rythm of the crowd
I hear heaven calling me
Don’t want to be anothe victim
Falling prey to the system
When You’ve called me the the kingdom
I know I am a citizen of Heaven
My identity forever is Yours, Yours
I know I am a citizen of Heaven
My identity forever is Yours, Yours
I can see your breaking through the clouds
You made this soul to be glory bound
I can hardly keep my feet on the gorund
‘Cause I know I will be free
Lord, won’t you open up the gates wide?
Gonna step into a new life
No way I’m ever leaving Your side
• By His stripes, we were healed: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 peter 2:24
• He is the Lord, our Healer – Exodus 15:26 … I am the Lord that heals you. Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you. And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. (Deu 7:15)
• He took our sickness and He heals all manner of sickness and disease. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. And Jesus went about all Galilee… healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 4:23 Matthew 8:17 Matthew 8:17 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isa 53:)17.
• There is healing in His Word. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. (Ps 107:20).
• Bring your thoughts into captivity to the Obedience to Christ – the weapons He gives you are mighty in God. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, (2 Cor 10:4-5)
• The Lord will hear your prayers and save the sick. May you prosper in health as your soul prospers. Ask Him with confidence; for healing is His will for those who keep His commandments and to those things that are pleasing in His sight Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2 ) Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. (James 5:14-15) Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1 John 5:14-15) Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. (1 John 3:21-22)
• I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118:17
• Strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. Make level paths for your feet, so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed Hebrews 12:12-13, psalm 30
• Ask Him with confidence. Believe on Him and ask in His name. He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed. Dear friends, if we don’t feel guilty, we can come to God with bold confidence. And we will receive from him whatever we ask because we obey him and do the things that please him. “Verily, Verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do, because I go unto my Father, and whatever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it” . 1 Peter2:24 John 14:12-14
• Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. Is 58:8
• The devil wants to kill you; God wants to heal you- take up your armor and fight – chose life that you may live. “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (John 10:) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; (Eph 6:10-17) “I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; Deut 30:19
• God wants to heal you. For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. (Phil 2:13) . And behold, a leper came and worshipped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean. Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (Mat 8:2-3)
• The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies Psalm 41:2
• Let the weak say, I am strong “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” declares the Lord. I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal My people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, says the Lord. And the Lord will protect you from all sickness. “You must serve only the Lord your God, if you do, I will bless you with food and water and I will protect you from illness.” Jeremiah 30:17 Joel 3:10 Jeremiah 33:6 Deut 7:15 Exodus 23:25: Have Faith, Trust In Him Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Heb 10:23) Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. (Heb 10:35) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Heb 13:8) We walk by faith, not by sight Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:23-24
• There is no fear for those in Christ: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Tim 1:7) The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe ps 29:25
• Speak out His Words- they are life and health to all who find them. My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Prov 4:20-22) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Is 55;11
• His Words Heal: My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart. For they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body A merry heart is good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones. My son, do not forget My teaching, but keep My commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. Prov. 4:20-23: Proverbs 17:22 Proverbs 3:1-2
• Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” (Joel 3:10 NKJV)
• Ask for prayer: “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. (Mat 18:19) “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; “they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mark 16:17-18 ) 2 Corinthians 1:11” as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.” Ps 119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word
• Believe. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24) Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. (Mat 18:18)
• Believe and Say it. So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. (Mark 11:22-23 ) A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones Prov 17:22 –(keep your attitude in check – not doubting)
• Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases ; The righteous person faces many troubles but the Lord comes to rescue each time. For the Lord protects the bones of the righteous, not one of them is broken. The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health. Do not dread the disease that stalks in the darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you. He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. Let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving and sing joyfully about his glorious acts. O Lord my God, I called to You for help and You healed me. Ps 103-3 PS 34:19. Ps 41:3 Ps 91:6 Ps 107;20 Psalm 30:2
• Yet is was our weakness he carried, it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God a punishment for his own sin! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole and He was whipped so we could be healed . So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak… But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, He will come with vengeance; with divine retribution He will come to save you.” Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. It is the same with my word, I send it out and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it Yet it was our weaknesses he carried, it was our sorrows that weighed him down. …but he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins, He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. Is 51:4-5 Is 53:4 Is 55:11 Isaiah 35:3-4 Isaiah 40:29; 31 Isaiah 58:8 Isaiah 41:10 Psalm 103:2-3 Mark 16:17-John 10:10 Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 61 Romans 4:17-20I Kings 8:56 Ephesians 6:10-17Philippians 4:6-7Isaiah 41:10 Jeremiah 1:12 Hebrews 11:11 Joel 3:10 Matthew 8:2-3 Matthew 8:17
• Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward.Is 58:8
• He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint Is 40:29-31
• For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2 Cor 1:20 “Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psa 103:1-5)