In Christ Jesus,
- I am now alive in Christ, because I was dead in my trangressions and sins.
- I have eternal life, the gift of God
- I am not condemned
- I am forgiven. God forgives me
- I cannot be separated from His love.Nothing can separate you from the Love of God
- I am chosen, a child of the Most High God, an heir to the inheritance of the saints and loved beyond measure.
- I am the righteousness of God
- We are all members of one body
- I have been given grace
- I have righteousness, holiness, and redemption
- I will be made alive
- all the promises of God are Yes and Amen! In Him.
- I believe ; the veil is taken away so that we may see and understand.
- I am anointed and made to stand firm. The Lord God makes us stand firm and He anointed us in Christ Jesus
- I can speak before God with sincerity as those sent from God
- I am a new creation and the old has gone, the new is here!
- My sins are not counted against me, but through Jesus, God reconciled the world to himself in Christ
- I have freedom from condemnation, death, and the slavery to sin
- I am justified by faith in Christ, not works. So we put our faith in Christ Jesus because no one is justified by the law
- I am a child of God, and heir to the inheritance of Abraham through faith
- We are all one- Jew and Gentile, slave or free, male or female
- I have been blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ
- I have been marked with a seal- sealed with the Promise of the Holy Spirit- protected for I am His awaiting eternal life with Him
- I have been raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms
- I have access to the throne of Grace
- I have the promise of the Holy Spirit within me to lead me and teach me
- I can now go boldly to the Throne of Grace before the Living and Holy God- the secret place in the heavenlies
- I have been brought near (But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ)
- I am showered with His grace and Kindness
- I am God’s handiwork, created to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do.
- I boast in Him, for I put no confidence in the flesh
- I am a work in progress –He never gives up on me, because He who started a good work in me will continue it to the end
- I am protected and forgiven, all the promises of His word are for me- to protect, to heal, to knock down strongholds, to help me, lead me and teach me
- I have been chosen. John 15:16 Luke 10:22
- I have the righteousness of God the Father
- God calls me heavenward to press on toward the goal to win the prize
- My heart and mind are guarded: the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
- My God will meet all my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus
- I have faith and a love for all people
- I am firm in my faith and disciplined
- I live
- I have been raised with Him and set my heart on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God
- the dead shall rise first
- I can praise Him in my storms and trials. I can give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for me (Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.)
- He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time
- I have obtained salvation with eternal glory
- I am bold and courageous
- I live a godly life and do not fear man’s insults nor do I fear any weapon formed against me- for it shall not prosper
- I have been called to his eternal glory, and even if I suffer for a while, He will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast
- His promises are for Me because I believe
- I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ because I have been justified by faith
- I was given the right to become a child of God because I received Him and believed in His name
- I am no longer called a servant, but His friend
- I am united and one with Him in the Spirit
- I was purchased and bought at a great price
- For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- All things in my life will work out for good because I love the Lord and have been called according to His purpose
- I am saved and forgiven. He intercedes on my behalf. Praise His Name!
- I can obtain Mercy in my time of need as I approach His Throne
- I am an heir of God through Christ
- I am strengthened and can do ALL things. That is yea and amen! For all God’s promises are true in Christ
4 thoughts on “Who I am in Christ”
Excellent reminder of who we are ina CHrist
I took the liberty of reposting this Lisa (just the link), excellent post, thank you! God’s grace, peace and blessings to you and yours.
Excellent! Thanks for compiling this.
God is in a good mood.